Delivered Virtually, 23rd November 2021
15 Places Available
Helping organisations to use statistical analysis to drive business benefits
If you’re looking to achieve expert practitioner level in Six Sigma, our Black Belt Boot Camp will give you the knowledge and skills to coach and support others in their usage of the D.M.A.I.C cycle. Covering a wide range of essential and advanced Six Sigma tools and methods including strategic approaches to problem-solving, high-level statistical analysis of production data and structured project outlines.
- Day 1 Randomised Blocking – Tuesday 23rd November – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 2 Intro to Design of Experiments – Wednesday 24th November – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 3 Factorials inc 2k, Fractional and Full Factorials – Thursday 25th November – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 4 Non-linearity – Friday 26th November – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 5 Ancova (Analysis of Covariance) – Monday 17th January – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 6 DOE and Noise – Tuesday 18th January – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 7 Change Management – Wednesday 19th January – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 8 Leadership – Thursday 20th January – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
The Lean Fellowship is an award of The Manufacturing Institute, available to graduates of the Six Sigma Black Belt Programme. We offer a recognition scheme based around successful implementation of a work based improvement project which utilises the skills developed on the training days.
Accreditation package available at an additional cost, includes two days of Minitab training and practitioner support.
Start: 23rd November @ 9:00 am
End: 20th January @ 12:30 pm
Event Categories: Supporting Improvement