Delivered Virtually, 07th June 2021
15 Places Available
Helping organisations to use statistical analysis to drive business benefits
If you’re looking to achieve expert practitioner level in Six Sigma, our Black Belt Boot Camp will give you the knowledge and skills to coach and support others in their usage of the D.M.A.I.C cycle. Covering a wide range of essential and advanced Six Sigma tools and methods including strategic approaches to problem-solving, high-level statistical analysis of production data and structured project outlines.
- Day 1 Randomised Blocking – Monday 7th June – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 2 Intro to Design of Experiments – Tuesday 8th June – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 3 Factorials inc 2k, Fractional and Full Factorials – Wednesday 9th June – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 4 Non-linearity – Thursday 10th June – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 5 Ancova (Analysis of Covariance) – Monday 5th July – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 6 DOE and Noise – Tuesday 6th July – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 7 Change Management – Wednesday 7th July – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
- Day 8 Leadership – Thursday 8th July – 9:00 – 12:30 pm
The Lean Fellowship is an award of The Manufacturing Institute, available to graduates of the Six Sigma Black Belt Programme. We offer a recognition scheme based around successful implementation of a work based improvement project which utilises the skills developed on the training days.
Accreditation package available at an additional cost, includes two days of Minitab training and practitioner support.
Start: 7th June @ 9:00 am
End: 8th July @ 12:30 pm
Event Categories: Supporting Improvement