Manchester, 01st February 2022
Helping organisations to use statistical analysis to drive business benefits
Our Six Sigma Black Belt programme is for those taking a lead role in Six Sigma application and deployment within their organisations. The course covers a wide range of essential and advanced Six Sigma tools and methods taking delegates to expert practitioner level, enabling them to lead critical and challenging improvement projects and coach individuals and teams in order to achieve rapid, effective and sustainable results.
- Day 1 Six Sigma Recap, Voice of the Customer – Tuesday 1st February – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
- Day 2 Introduction Design of Experiments, Factorials inc 2k – Wednesday 2nd February – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
- Day 3 Full Factorials, DOE Planning – Thursday 3rd February – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
- Day 4 DOE Completion, Leadership and Change Management – Tuesday 8th March – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
- Day 5 Facilitation and Coaching, Leading Teams – Wednesday 9th March – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
- Day 6 Communications, Presentation Skills – Thursday 10th March – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
The Lean Fellowship is an award of The Manufacturing Institute, available to graduates of the Six Sigma Black Belt Programme. We offer a recognition scheme based around successful implementation of a work based improvement project which utilises the skills developed on the training days.
Start: 1st February @ 8:00 am
End: 10th March @ 4:00 pm
Event Categories: Supporting Improvement