Carrington Business Park, Carrington, Manchester, M31 4DD, 20th October 2021
12 Places Available
Helping organisations to use statistical analysis to drive business benefits
Our Six Sigma Black Belt programme is for those taking a lead role in Six Sigma application and deployment within their organisations. The course covers a wide range of essential and advanced Six Sigma tools and methods taking delegates to expert practitioner level, enabling them to lead critical and challenging improvement projects and coach individuals and teams in order to achieve rapid, effective and sustainable results.
- Day 1 Six Sigma Recap, Voice of the Customer – Wednesday 20th October – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
- Day 2 Introduction Design of Experiments, Factorials inc 2k – Thursday 21st October – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
- Day 3 Full Factorials, DOE Planning – Friday 22nd October – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
- Day 4 DOE Completion, Leadership and Change Management – Wednesday 17th November – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
- Day 5 Facilitation and Coaching, Leading Teams – Thursday 18th November – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
- Day 6 Communications, Presentation Skills – Friday 19th November – 8:00 – 4:00 pm
The Lean Fellowship is an award of The Manufacturing Institute, available to graduates of the Six Sigma Black Belt Programme. We offer a recognition scheme based around successful implementation of a work based improvement project which utilises the skills developed on the training days.
Start: 20th October @ 8:00 am
End: 19th November @ 4:00 pm
Event Categories: Supporting Improvement
Venue: Carrington Business Park, Carrington, Manchester, M31 4DD