The lean manufacturing programme is designed to help managers become effective lean leaders. It covers a wide range of lean and continuous improvement tools to help them bring about real change in a manufacturing environment.
Our programme is ideal for anyone responsible for improving productivity and performance but limited in formal continuous improvement training. Through masterclasses, presentations and group activities, delegates will gain the confidence to make an impact to their own workplace’s bottom line.
Benefits to the company
- Introduce lean tools and techniques to the workplace
- Cut costs, eliminate waste and enhance operational efficiency
- Create a driven production team
- Understand the genuine underlying causes of business challenges
- Build a plan of action to embed continuous improvement within your culture
- Develop a visual factory using the 5S system
Benefits to the delegate
- Become a change agent and continuous improvement leader
- Understand continuous improvement principles and how to deliver major projects
- Explore best practices from world-leading manufacturers and industry experts
- Develop essential expertise and techniques for the work environment
- Meet self-development goals alongside a network of peers
The lean manufacturing programme is available as a face-to-face or virtual course. You can find out how each option works below.
Unsure which option is right for you?