The Six Sigma Black Belt programme allows delegates to increase their Six Sigma capabilities to expert practitioner level by building on the knowledge gained in the Green Belt programme. Working through a range of topics – from problem-solving techniques to statistical methods – enables managers to successfully lead critical and challenging improvement projects where necessary.
Our advanced Six Sigma Black Belt course will give delegates the skills and confidence they need to facilitate workshops, lead teams, manage change effectively, and eventually train others. They’ll also be able to reduce variation and improve process performance, leading to less waste, fewer defects, and improved productivity.
Benefits to the company
- Create an in-house Six Sigma specialist capable of owning future projects
- Identify strategic issues and how data can contribute to the solution
- Solve problems and address underlying causes
- Enhance wider team knowledge through the facilitation of future workshops
Benefits to the delegate
- Become an in-house expert on Six Sigma
- Lead Six Sigma teams and projects
- Gain a statistical mindset and strategic-level thinking
- Join an elite international community of continuous improvement experts
The Six Sigma Black Belt programme is available as a face-to-face or virtual course. You can find out how each option works below.
Unsure which option is suitable for you?