The Six Sigma Green Belt programme enables delegates to go from having a basic understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodology to becoming a Six Sigma Green Belt Practitioner. It delivers a broad range of expertise and skills that will empower you to manage successful Six Sigma project teams.
Six Sigma is one of the most powerful manufacturing tools. The knowledge and capabilities gained on this programme will allow you to harness this power, transforming behaviours and business performance for the better. You’ll be able to isolate and remove defects, minimise process variability and make data-driven decisions.
Benefits to the company
- Recognise and address business-critical challenges
- Better understand customer needs and their role in business processes
- Identify what is crucial to quality
- Reduce the rate of defects caused by process variation
- Uphold world-class manufacturing standards
- Be able to make high-level, data-driven decisions for improvement projects
Benefits to the delegate
- Improve understanding of data collection and preparation
- Learn the statistical approach to improvement
- Gain more objective and high-level thinking
- Lead Six Sigma projects effectively via the DMAIC framework
- Boost personal development with a peer network
The Six Sigma Green Belt programme is available as a face-to-face or virtual course. You can find out how each option works below.
Unsure which option is right for you?