Accelerated Route to Lean Manufacturing provides proven, practical toolkits for speedy bottom-line gain. Aimed at those responsible for manufacturing productivity and performance, this is a results-driven programme that will enable you to become a lean champion within your workplace.
Over 10 weeks of study, you’ll learn to apply tried and tested techniques to optimise the practical processes within your business, driving up profits and enhancing competitiveness.
No matter what your background or experience, if you have the desire to drive change in a manufacturing environment, this course can help you achieve your goals.
Lean Fellowship Award
Graduates of our Accelerated Route to Lean Manufacturing programme may be eligible for a Lean Fellowship Award. These awards recognise the successful implementation of an improvement programme that’s based on skills developed on the course. This not only offers formal recognition for the training programme, but also provides employers with an immediate return on their investment.
Why study this course?
- Learn the core principles of lean manufacturing
- Improve your understanding of best practice by visiting a world-class manufacturing site
- Increase your standing with suppliers and customers by gaining a Lean Manufacturing Fellowship
- Help your company create tangible and sustainable savings and efficiency benefits
- Transfer the skills you learn to the rest of your organisation, improving practices across the board
- Understand the link between culture change and continuous improvement
In-house training and education
If you’re looking to send larger groups of people on the same course, our Accelerated Route to Lean Programme can be offered as an in-company programme, so your employees can study together without leaving the workplace. Course content can be tailored to specific business needs and case studies can focus on actual business issues.
Speak to the team
28/01/20Carrington Business ParkUnited Kingdom
29/01/20Double Tree by Hilton Strathclyde
23/01/20Holiday Inn CoventryUnited Kingdom