Applications are now being taken for a new Level 7 Masters level apprenticeship aimed at manufacturing leaders. The Manufacturing Institute and Lancaster University Management School have joined forces to develop the programme which will be open to employees from large businesses under the new Apprenticeship Levy. The Manufacturing Institute will continue to deliver their prestigious MSc in Manufacturing Leadership programme in parallel to the level 7 apprenticeship.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The MSc in Manufacturing Leadership is designed for current or future senior managers in both small and large manufacturing businesses, such as middle or senior managers, heads of departments or divisions, directors and CEO’s. You’ll need several years of manufacturing experience, preferably backed by a degree or professional qualification. Experience is more important than formal qualifications though. So if you don’t have a degree but can demonstrate the experience, enthusiasm and the ability required for a Masters course, we’d love to hear from you.
Benefits To The Student
- Development of the essential leadership skills needed to create a global competitive advantage.
- Understand how to make ideas work, establish effective communication and managerial processes and methodologies.
- Identify and analyse real manufacturing problems and work out how to resolve them.
- A rare opportunity to share best practice and ideas with other manufacturing top achievers.
- A flexible approach to learning with limited time away from the workplace.
- An elite programme designed by manufacturers who understand world-class operations.
- Delivered by experts from several of the UK’s top universities.
Benefits To The Business
- Brings the best in global thinking from over 30 consultancies and manufacturing’s top names into your business
- A powerful succession planning tool to support and develop your future leaders
- Implementation of in-house business improvement projects
- Significant financial benefits through the application of new skills and insights
- Introduction of new thinking, approaches, tools, and techniques into your business
- Insights into other top manufacturing businesses.
- Course completed with minimum disruption to the working week.
- Opportunity to develop valued employees without degree-level education.
In-house Training And Education
Our MSc in Manufacturing Leadership can be offered as in-company programmes, so employees from the same organisation can study the same course alongside each other without leaving the workplace.Course content can be tailored to specific business needs and case studies can focus on actual business issues. It’s an ideal solution for companies that need to send larger groups of people on the same course.