The leadership development programme transforms first line managers into confident leaders. It provides the perfect toolkit – a combination of lean manufacturing techniques and interpersonal skills – to ensure they can lead not just their team to success, but the entire business too.
This strong leadership is crucial to achieving business goals and enhancing the output of your staff. You’ll see a positive impact on your shop floor processes and culture. Ultimately, your managers will become effective leaders who add extraordinary value and drive a greater ROI.
Benefits to the company
- Boost staff retention and morale
- Improve conflict management
- Reduce stress and absenteeism
- Refine performance management
- Improve time management at all levels
- Align with continuous improvement objectives
Benefits to the delegate
- Enhance communication skills
- Manage challenging situations more effectively
- Identify and address the root cause of problems
- Gain confidence and a more varied skill set
- Advance your understanding of the business’ wider context and needs
- Build on your personal development alongside a network of peers
The leadership development programme is available as a face-to-face or virtual course. You can find out how each option works below.
Unsure which option is right for you?